Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

postheadericon We leave tomorrow!!

The time has come, we are actually going to meet our daughter in just a few days!! Everyone is so excited! And I am thrilled to report that I am completely packed and in bed at 9:00! It is a shame that we have to get up at 4:00AM. Yuck!! Luckily everything is completely laid out, which is a good thing, because I will not be awake enough to make any decisions at 4 am!

Elon is thrilled to be going to China again. I am excited for her and can not wait to see her meet her little sister whom she has wanted, and prayed for every night since we first decided to adopt again. It has been precious.

Camden is also very excited about this trip. He has a box of candy that he plans to win Harper over with. I love this boys heart for his little sisters. He is so protective over Elon and has excelled at being a big brother to her. I know he will be the same to Harper.

Lastly, my sweet Case. I had to say goodbye to my oldest baby tonight :(  I cried.  I know he has made the best decision to not go on the trip but I am sad.  He is being very mature about it but of course, my emotions are high.  I will survive :)

On a funny note,
Look what arrived at our house this past week...

Thank you Uncle Jake for making Elon's day!  No more tears for this little girl :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the sign! What a special gift!

f