Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

postheadericon Can't believe it is only 3pm...

It feels like bedtime!  We couldn't make it, we had to come back and let the kiddo's (and us) take a quick nap - if we didn't the silliness would have consumed our day.  Elon could not eat her lunch from laughing so hard, but I have to say that I will take silly over cranky any day!

Today was a sweet and emotional day for us.  We visited some special places, but our favorite was a beautiful Church here in Shanghai.


Being in China, you do not see churches around every corner like you do in the United States.


Our little peanut is a very smart cookie with many questions about her past.


I wish we had more answers for her, but we do not.


I think Camden is going to be a photographer, he took most of the pictures today.  We didn't even realize that he had taken so many until we got back to the room.  He was very creative with what he thought would make a beautiful picture.  I especially love the ones he took with our back to him as we were talking and looking at the church (I probably need to remind him to hold his head straight..lol).




Well, of course things would not be normal if they did not take a turn for silly town....






I have no idea what they were doing but they are two hams!!!

And for my third ham back home - Case, you would have survived - look there is even a Subway!!!
We miss you buddy - loved Face Time this morning :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Camden's photos are wonderful and yes, we will take silly laughter over cranky any day too!

Praying for sweet Harper to be prepared to meet you. I may not sleep tomorrow night, I'll be so excited!

jennifer said...

I read this post yesterday but didn't comment. These pics are amazing!! I love the one of you and Elon talking on the steps. Camden, you did a great job!!!

f