Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

postheadericon 2 post's in one day! Just a few more pic's..


We visited an Old Ancient Water town today also.  It was neat to see the old traditional chinese building right smack in the middle of the modern buildings.  They truly have a mix of old world and new world.

This part of the street was not that busy, but then the alley's got more narrow with little shops on both side's.  You could barely walk!



I am one blessed momma!  Only thing missing is my sweet Case :(





Silly face's with Ba Ba :)


Still holding hand's everywhere we go.




Precious...

5 comments:

jennifer said...

They are so CUTE!!! The last two pics are precious! I love seeing these two become sisters. Reminds me of a couple other girls I happen to know ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos - congratulations to your beautiful famiy!

Unknown said...

The photos are wonderful! Brings back memories of being there in February. Seems like it was years ago!
That last photo just grabs my heart! :)

Tera said...

Congratulations!! Your children are beautiful! I love the bond already forming between your two girls! We hope to add another little sister to our family sometime too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing your story!

Michelle

f