Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

postheadericon No wonder...

 
I can't believe I even questioned why my two little pumpkins love their daddy so much - Cole said he wanted to take the girls somewhere special for a little bit so Camden could concentrate on doing his school work (we really are trying Mrs. Boan but it has been like pulling teeth - AHHHH!!)  When they came back, Harper came running into the room yelling "Ma Ma, Ma Ma" threw her hands up in front of me and showed me her beautiful fingernails.  Cole had taken them to the spa in our hotel to have their nails painted!!  He is such a wonderful father (and husband)!!  They were so excited, as you can see.

And this is what Harper looks like everytime Cole hold's her - dying laughing!  Her laugh is so precious - can not wait for you all to hear it!




As we were going back to the hotel I realized this was our last night in Shanghai.  We fly to Guangzhou tomorrow to complete the American side of bringing Harper home.  I started talking to Elon about leaving Shanghai tomorrow - she started saying "good bye Shanghai" - we all joined in, even Harper.  The kids were waving out the window, saying "good bye Shanghai" over and over.  The pedestrians (and taxi driver) had to think we were some crazy Americans.  The kids thought it was quite hilarious.  I am glad to be moving on to the next part of our trip - this means we are half way to going home!  But it did mean something more to me.  I had to snap a few pictures, they are not good but wanted to remember this moment.



3 comments:

Keisha said...

What a sweet Daddy!! Love those smiles!

jennifer said...

Seriously.... I might have a crush on your hubby!! Lol....
So sweet!!!

Jenny said...

I was blog hopping and came across your sweet blog. We just brought our daughter home this summer. She is from Xi'an. We live in N.C. too. We are in Charlotte...not too far from your neck of the woods. So glad I found your blog and can't wait to follow along on this last little leg of your trip! Hugs and Blessings!
Jenny

f