Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

postheadericon Andale Andale Senorita's:

Hello all (My first Post on Dawn's Site)!

There was no better way to spend my 40th birthday today than to spend in Guangzhou China with my 2 little Chinese born daughters! (and of course Dawn & Camden).

We were able to have a great dinner with another couple we met from New Orleans, with birthday cake and a great US steak. The best present of the day was Harper singing Happy Birthday in her language - "eppy si di coo you, eppy si di coo you" to the same tune we sing to!

I have enjoyed seeing Dawn post and read all the comments on our journey. We feel very loved by each of you.

I have to say that I had a wonderful time the past week and 1/2, BUT I am ready to get back home! Harper needs to fatten up, so I look forward to taking her to Krispy Kreme doughnuts and five guys for a burger & fries.

see you all soon,

Cole


* Now it is my turn :)  Hope you enjoy the pictures!  As you can see, she is really coming out of her shell - opening up more and more everyday.  This girl has a wonderful sense of humor.   Silly faces are happening ALL the time now.  We LOVE this girl's personality!



Guess who else can strike a pose?  


Look at Harper's face - You think she like's ice-cream???


More "hanging" out at Shamian Island...





This is our travel group!  We have enjoyed getting to know these other two families and very glad to share this awesome trip with them.

Harper loved swimming today!  The look on her face was priceless.  Considering she would not take a bath the first time we attempted and made me wash her hair in the sink - she has done a 180!  The cuteness was unbearable! 




What a birthday present!  Happy Birthday to my awesome husband :)


Amazing the people you meet on these trips!  Love hearing other people's stories and making new friends :)


2 comments:

jennifer said...

Happy happy birthday Cole!! I had no idea i was older than you!! Lol... Those have got to be the two cutest little girls in China!! I am so happy for you! Love you all. Keep posting because I can't get enough!!!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Cole!!!!
I agree with Jen.....these have got to be the two cutest girls in China!!
And I ALSO can't get enough, so keep the posts coming!!
Miss you guys and every time I read your posts it give me the feel good memories of our first trip to China. I LOVED those two weeks.
Love you all!!

f