Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

postheadericon Harper's question

I am getting my things packed and getting ready to go to bed but had to post one more thing before we left China...

Our guide brought us Harper's passport with Visa this afternoon.   She has been the greatest guide!  She explained to Harper again what was going to happen tomorrow - the plane rides, going to America, our home, learning English, etc., etc.,

We asked her to ask Harper if she had any questions for us.  At first Harper would not tell her anything (usually the minute someone speaks to Harper in Chinese, she just get's quiet and only shakes her head yes or no - when we are alone as a family, Harper talks to us all the time even though we do not know what she is saying).  Me and Cole eventually went into the other room (we have connecting rooms) - She was able to get Harper to sing some songs - and got her to open up.  Like I said, this guide is wonderful!  Harper came running into our room, smiling, with the one question she decided to ask us!!!!

She was so excited!!

Guess what her question was??!!??

"WILL YOU BUY ME A WHITE BUNNY RABBIT??????"

We died laughing - I really died laughing because I know my husband - and I know how many times he has said "No more animals" - especially small rodent animals!

I can't wait to see how this plays out...

My guess is I will be posting pictures of a white bunny very soon :)

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Lol!!!! That is hysterical!! I bet you're right about the bunny!! Praying for safe travels! I know you are so ready to get home. I can't wait to talk after things have calmed down.

Donna Johannesen said...

Thanks for the pictures. Can't wait to meet Harper she is beautiful!! Safe travels! Ps your home looks amazing. Hope you like it.

Donna

Keisha said...

LOVE it!!! Have a Safe Trip home!

the artist's daughter said...

We just got home from China on Saturday with our little girl. I recognize some of the people in your photos from breakfast at the hotel. That's so fun! Your kids are adorable! Good luck with your trip home. We had our first full nights sleep last night. (:

likeschocolate said...

Your in for it now! Hopefully, she will forget! Good luck! Hopeyou have a safe journey home.

f