Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

postheadericon Prayers needed...keep reading!!


I received this yesterday from a beautiful woman who is very special to our family, and especially my sweet Elon.  I could not contain the tears as I read the words.  It is a perfect, brief statement of what is in my heart!

This special gift was from Elon's pre-school teacher for two years.  Elon started pre-school 7 months after she came home and school was the ONLY place that Elon felt confident and secure to go without me.  She had her days that she needed mommy, but she truly blossomed and became more secure through those years at school.  I know that Elon's comfort had ALOT to do with this teacher.  I am (and will always be) so thankful for this precious teacher who literally partnered with me and helped my little Elon flourish.

Thank you Mrs. Chapman, not just for this gift, but for the impact you made on Elon and our family.  We love you!

If you are reading this, most likely your heart has been tugged by adoption.  If my girls have touched your life, I ask that you pray for a few other children who have also come home to their forever families.  I know many reading my blog are new to the adoption world, but I want you to know that there are many families out there truly partnering with Jesus to "transform" a life - and for some, to save a life.

There are three families that have been on my heart so much lately.  They truly need some big prayers right now - I know I have some prayer warrior family and friends!!  Please add Lily, Ivy Joy, and Rachel to your prayer lists.

These families need people to come along side them and to pray for their children that God has brought into their families.  I am pretty sure that these families knew that they had a long road ahead of them when God called them to their children.  I know that two of these families even saw the words "terminal" before they brought their child home - but they knew this was the path for their family.  That is called FAITH people!!!  Just love that :)  

I do not personally know these families, but if you want to see people living out their faith - read their blogs, you will not be disappointed.  But more importantly, please pray for these girls!  

One thing that I feel that God showed us before we brought Harper home was that no mater what came our way... GOD WOULD SEE US THROUGH.  There was so much peace in that!

He is always with us!

He wants us to trust Him.

I see these families living this - I would hate to have to walk through what they are walking through - my hope would be that I would do it trusting Him as they are.

If I was walking through this, I would want as many people possible praying for my child.

PLEASE PRAY FOR...

*Lily's heart - she has been in the hospital for way too long and is really struggling!!!  Lily's sister, MacKenzie is from Shanghai, same as my girls - she too needs prayers.
http://rancourtfamily.blogspot.com

*Ivy Joy' heart - she has been air lifted to a new hospital and really needs prayers!!

*A new heart for Rachel - she need's a heart transplant.  Rachel is also from Shanghai - same as my girls.  Her blog is listed below - but you can jump to one post that really touched my heart - the link is listed last and is titled - "I can't wait!!!"
Blog: Now to Him who is able to do IMMEASURABLY MORE...
Post: I can't wait!!!!
Link: http://www.lorimccary.com/2012/11/i-cant-wait.html 


**I can not read this post without crying my eyes out!!

1 comments:

Fannie said...

You can't help but tear up at the miracle of these precious heart babies!! It is amazing what faith can do, and these girls sure do deserve their happy endings. I find my prayer list just keeps getting longer and longer, but I just KNOW that GOD has a plan for these girls!

My prayers continue!!

f