Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

postheadericon 13 in 2013!!!!

OK!!  It is official...

I have a teenager!!!

What???

A teenager???

How did that happen?

Wasn't it just yesterday that I had this little guy running around??






Where does the time go?

I could not be any prouder of the young man you have become Case.  When I think of your attributes, I just smile and thank God for who He created when He made you - my sweet young MAN!!

These are the things that I see in you almost every day...
         You are very loving and affectionate,
             you are quick to forgive, and to forget,
                 you are a peace maker,
                    you are self-less,
                        you are obediant
                    you give the best hugs,
                 you love with your whole heart (and you do not know how to love any other way),
              you always put's others first (always),
          you are happy - you are not a "down-in-the-dumps" kind of kid,
       and most importantly, you love God!


Happy Birthday sweet boy!  I am very lucky to be your mom :)

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Wait in just this year the voice will begin to deepen and the body starts to get more angular. I can' believe soon I will be a mother of a 14 year old. Happy Birthday to your son!

snekcip said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome Case!

f