Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013

postheadericon Let the craziness begin

Here is our Christmas morning in pics....





Camden bought me a size 11 slipper!!!  Considering I am a size 6, they were just a bit too big...Lol!  
I wore them all day :)

Just a glimpse of the mess...

This boy loves his chocolate!



The happiest one of the day was our dog, Scout!!!  
He was so excited to get this huge bone, it was eaten within hours.


This was my favorite picture of the day.
Happy Birthday Jesus! 
Such a small way to remember such an incredible gift - the greatest gift ever given! 


These two adorable headbands were made by my friend Georgene.  We met Georgene and her husband when we were adopting Elon.  They were in our travel group!  They leave soon to bring home their second child - a little boy named Wyatt.  Can not wait to see them all together!


My sister also came with her kiddo's!  Everyone was so happy to see each other.




Now this is some cuteness - Little Levi!

I love these kiddo's!!!



1 comments:

Keisha said...

Looks a lot like our Christmas morning... Well minus the size 11 slippers! Lol! So funny!... Yet so sweet! I love the fact that you wore them all day! Such a sweet Mom!

f