Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Saturday, April 26, 2014

postheadericon Easter Fun

This Easter we went to visit Mimi and Pop Pop in Virginia.  Unfortunately, sickness hit!  Yet we still had some fun before we had to head back home…  

Coloring Easter eggs was fun for the girls….

We had to force my oldest to color at least one egg…but at least he did it with a smile :)


This boy cracks me up ALL DAY!

The ONE egg is almost complete!

And my other silly kid…

We also went to my Aunt's house for a family Easter Egg Hunt!  
Some of my cousins precious little girls waiting to be set loose to find those eggs...

Harper loved it!

My kids with my cousins sons…these guys created a real life Donkey Kong game by rolling barrels down a hill while someone attempted to jump over them...

And this girl is the one who had a hard time getting over the barrels…yes, she is covered in mud….and no, this does not surprise me :)

Time for Easter baskets!




By this time, Case was down for the count.  My poor boy!

So I was only able to get "pretty" pictures of the girls...








Elon's Easter gift to me was allowing me to put a bow in her hair.  She was over it at this point and ready to rip this dress off…can you tell she is already trying to un-tie the back of her dress?  

Now all is right in her world…no bow and super hero pajamas.
My two girls could not be any more different, and I love it!



1 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Hopefully no one else got sick. Just about everyone has been sick here in our house for the last two weeks with the stomach bug.

f