Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Monday, April 14, 2014

postheadericon Christmas in April….What?

My "Virtual Scrapbook" is being neglected!!  I wish I was better, but let's be honest….I'm not :)  I just hope it does not get as bad as my "real" scrapbooks but since I have a 14 year old and I have not scrapbooked since he was 5….I would say that I have some time before it is that bad!

So here's to catching up….Again!!!

Our CHRISTMAS in pictures :)

Getting ready to decorate our Christmas tree.  Harper kept asking "Is it my first Christmas?"  
I think she did not know what was going on last year since she had not 
been home long, so this felt like her first Christmas.

Mimi and Pop Pop watched.

Case's ornament this year was a Dragon


Camden's was a squirrel (closest "hunting" one I could find).  Doesn't he look thrilled!?!?


Elon wanted a Jesus ornament.  Love how this little one's faith is growing!!!


Cotton Candy ornament for Harper…this girl LOVES sweets!


Then the silly's hit the girls as daddy hung more ornaments.  They are hilarious!  
Harper did a great job matching her pajamas this night :)





The (naughty) elves came for a visit again this year...

We tortured our dog...

We were thrilled to have our family from Florida at our house for Christmas this year!  7 kiddo's opening presents was loud but SO much fun :)

Cousins and cookies!  Ready for Santa….

Christmas morning!!!!

Lot's of loving...

Big kid's made the birthday cake for Jesus...




They did a great job!!


 Happy Birthday Jesus!


 My littlest nephew, Thomas….boxes are so much fun!

And Presents!





Then it was off to my sister's to see the rest of our family. 






Such a great Christmas!




More catching up to follow….

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

What a sweet goofy gang! I would say Merry Christmas, but as you said it is April, so Happy Easter!

Leggio said...

So sweet!!!! We are traveling soon to get our sweet girl. As I type I am waiting for somebody from the NVC office to pick up the phone and hopfully give me my GUZ# :) Looks like yall had a blessed Christmas. Love the squirrel ornament. :)

f