Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

postheadericon National Adoption Month

Our sweet cousin, Eryn, had shared this song with us while we were in China.  I was not able to watch it until we got back home.  Can't believe I had never heard it before.  Love what it says!  November is National Adoption Month so you may be seeing a lot on adoption from me...

My life has been blessed through adoption!    





"On their own, on the run, when their lives have only just begun. 
These could be our daughters and our sons. 
Just like a drum, I could hear their hearts beating. 
I know my God wont let them be defeated. 
Every child has a dream to be longed and be loved."



Our girls are loved and are longed for - not just by us, but from our Heavenly Father!  


And this is what they have looked like the past couple days - two little sick girls.  Lot's of sniffles :(

2 comments:

Lindy D. said...

They are so precious together. What a blessing!

Paula said...

Thanks for sharing the video. Simply beautiful!

f