Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

postheadericon Elon's Baptism

This is a little out of order but I just couldn't wait....Our Elon was baptized this past weekend!
Elon had prayed and asked Jesus into her heart several months ago when she was on a date 
with her daddy...The picture below was the actual night! 
I had snapped some pictures before they left for their date :)
(they were being silly and looking at each other crossed eyed)


So recently she had been asking about getting baptized.  After lots of questions and a baptism class...she was ready!  Only fitting that her daddy was the one who got to baptize her.  



The water was just a little cold (if you couldn't tell by Cole's face)...




We are so proud of you Elon and the decision you have made!  
My daughter is a queen, 
she is wrapped in God's majesty, 
she literally shouts His name, 
She has victory, 
She is brave and she is free.

God did not let her be defeated.


I took these words from a song that I have been hearing every time I have gotten in my car recently...literally EVERY time.  On the way to take the kids to school, when I go to pick them up, (and everywhere in-between), on my son's iPod (he LOVES this song), 
even on his friend's iPod!  I am being surrounded by this song :)

I absolutely love this song and it has even more meaning after this weekend...  
So thankful for what God is doing in Elon's life!

You can listen to the song here... http://youtu.be/v_cQXROe4dQ
Kings & Queens by Audio Adrenaline


3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Congratulations Elon! What a wonderful decision you have made! Love the photo of you and your daddy! Always remember you are a child of God.

jennifer said...

Yay!! What an exciting weekend! I love that Cole was the one to baptize her :) Love and miss you all!!!
Jen

Fannie said...

Congratulations Elon!!! What a special moment for your husband too. :) This momma is still waiting for her little girl to "get it" enough to ask him into her heart! What a proud moment for all of you. :)

f