Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Monday, February 18, 2013

postheadericon BIG HAPPY



OK, the first time she said this to me there was absolutely no coercion...

She just looked up at me one day and started to say these words that were music to my ears.

Some of the sweetest words I have ever heard :)

I knew she was happy, she is usually happy - but to know that she is "BIG HAPPY" - and that she is happier.  Yeah, I loved hearing that...

And we are so glad... And happy, scratch that, BIG happy ;)

6 comments:

Paige said...

oh my goodness that makes me big happy as well!!!!Precious!

Tera said...

So sweet! She has the cutest voice!

likeschocolate said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! I love the way she says watermelon. That is true happiness and a glimpse of what heaven is going to feel like every day1

Leggio said...

Oh my goodness, she is just such cuteness. Mia just started telling me she loved me a couple months ago. It made my heart melt.

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness!! I don't think I've ever seen anything so adorable!!! She is precious!! So BIG HAPPY for you!!!
Miss you guys!

Fannie said...

Dawn she is just soooo precious!!! :) Thanks for sharing the video! Makes this waiting mama's heart happy! hehe

f