Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

postheadericon Harper Day...ONE YEAR!

One year ago this scared little beauty walked into our life.


As you can see, we were all thrilled but our little Harper....not so much!


She was so quiet, 
smiles were hard to come by....

But things have changed!


Once scared....
And now happy!
Our love for our sweet girl is overwhelming.  
She has brought so much joy to our home!


Elon and Harper have become best friends....




And it is precious!

I could not imagine our life without our sweet Harper!


It is amazing what love can do....



Amazing what a family can do....




We are so thankful!
God is so amazing!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary - your children are beautiful - love seeing the changes and the wonderful bond in these lovely photos!

Susan said...

You have a beautiful family. God bless you.

Unknown said...

Love. :)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Happy one year with her forever family to sweet Harper! Cheers to a lifetime of love and laughter!!

KK @ Preppy Pink Crocodile

Lindy D. said...

Just amazing!! I especially love the last picture - she is so beautiful!
I'm so glad that things are going well. How does she like school?

DiJo said...

Dawn.. She is scrumptious, precious, darling, and I could go on and on! So thankful you said YES! Happy One Year of Forever Harper and Family!!!! ~Blessings, Diana

likeschocolate said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Leggio said...

Dawn,
My name is Amber Leggio and I am friends with Jennifer Doughty. We are in process to adopt a nine year old little girl from China. this is our second adoption. I wondered if you would be willing to talk to me and give any wisdom on older child adoption. my email is aleggio@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Love these photos of your beautiful family! Could you please tell me where you got those pretty patterned Chinese dresses? Thanks!

Paige said...

Oh my she is gorgeous and so very special!!

f