Powered by Blogger.


Followers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

postheadericon This little girl needs her sister...


With help from my wonderful father-in-law, my boys playroom is decorated with this very appropriate sign... 


Some may find this quite amusing, but there is one in our family who does not like when this sign is lit...



This little pumpkin needs her sister to play with.  Luckily we travel in 12 Days to bring her home!!  We leave October 11th and will be holding our little Harper on October 15th.

*Please excuse my hoarse voice and the giggle I let out at the end :)


3 comments:

Keisha said...

LOL!!! CUTE!! Those pouty lips are so cute!! Poor Thing :(

Aunt Sun said...

OMG!!!! I am laughing and crying for my precious Elon right this very second!! I love it!! Go get Harper!!! Quick!! My precious niece can come to Florida where "little girls rule" until then!!! Miss you all so much!! And I cannot wait to see, meet, hug and kiss my newest niece Harper!! Go to China already!!!

Unknown said...

Well....... Little Elon needs her sister quick! And before too long the boys better watch out, I think the two girls will take over fast! LOL. I love you guys and can't wait until Nov to see everyone again! Good luck on the 11th my prayers will be with you all!Give everyone a hug and kiss for me.

f